Teri's Quilts and Crafts

Labels

|Home|

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Legos anyone?????

okay so I had a problem.... we have a love for Legos..... but no lego fabric.. anywhere.... at all!!!!
I realized that Carters Lego star Wars shirts were pretty cute....
so decided to make a quilt with them....
We justified spending 6-8 dollars on them for every holiday the past year or two because I knew I would be "recycling" them!!!! So he has quite the collection and I decided to get started.. This is for him for christmas! I am almost finished with it (had to get it done before surgery... now I have to hide it for 2 months!!) I absolutely love it!! Not only because he has worn all of these shirts and I have pictures of him in them.. he has slept in them, played in them, gotten dirt, paint, and who knows what else on them...... But the quilt looks awesome and he is gonna LOVE it!!!
I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment